Senior Full Stack Developer
Job Status: Fulltime
Location: Markham, ON
Level: Senior (Intermediates will also be considered at this time)
A Canadian success story! Orbit Group Partners is a leading contact centre consulting firm who is quickly emerging as a formidable enterprise software solutions provider to the Global contact centre industry. We give our clients better results than typical contact centre systems through a total work out that strengthens every part of their organization. Providing our clients a superior product which includes follow through that will sustain their newfound vigour. At the heart of our method are proprietary products and systems that have been consistently effective in reducing costs and increasing revenue for our clients.
Orbit Group Partners offers compelling and rewarding career opportunities for highly talented, motivated B2B career experienced individuals. Currently, we have openings for Microsoft Web Developers who have product design and coding experience to help us continually take Orbit’s Compass SaaS software solution to the next level. If you have great B2B interpersonal skills, a superior command of the English language, demonstrated experience using Visual Studio.NET, .NET Core Framework, Microsoft SQL Server, and always evolving your skills with the latest technologies, you might be just the person(s) we’re looking for.
- Able to take Architectural concepts and design application modules, complete integrated application suites, and database schemas
- Create and document low-level application and database designs, with consideration given to security, performance, scalability, and reliability
- Develop and test custom web-based software using Microsoft Visual Studio
- Develop and test on-line database designs
- Ensure quality and timeliness of artifacts, including development of effort and cost estimates, and joint development of statements of work
- Build deployment packages
- Maintain development, QA, and UAT environments
- Maintain code in version control system supporting multiple branches/deployment paths
- More senior candidates will have lead and mentored Jr. & Int. Developer activities, quality and production timelines
- Keep abreast of new technologies and how they can be used to advance Orbit’s technology
- Strong background in web-based application design and development in enterprise environments.
- 6+ years of current and solid experience in C#.NET development with Visual Studio and Team Services
- Superior design and coding experience within .Net Core and ASP.NET Core
- Deep understanding of the multi-tier architecture approach to systems design.
- Experience with multi-instance SaaS, including client customization, user permissions and version control.
- Experience with SQL Server 2012+.
- Efficient experience with web-based applications using HTML5, Bootstrap and Angular2.js
- Experience with Git or other source control systems.
- Experience with internationalization and localization
- Responsive Design / Mobile Web Development
- Experience with Entity Framework, nHibernate or similar ORM framework
- Experience with LESS or SASS or alternative CSS Framework
- Experience with storage and analysis of large datasets
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Master's degree preferred
- Any .NET or MS Certifications.