Job Status: Contract
Level: Level II
A Canadian success story! Orbit Group Partners is a leading contact centre consulting firm who is quickly emerging as a formidable enterprise software solutions provider to the Global contact centre industry. We give our clients better results than typical contact centre systems through a total work out that strengthens every part of their organization. Providing our clients a superior product which includes follow through that will sustain their newfound vigor. At the heart of our method are proprietary products and systems that have been consistently effective in reducing costs and increasing revenue for our clients.
We are seeking highly talented, motivated ETL Developers with SQL Server Integration Analysis experience. This individual will work closely with our Data BI Architect and Software Development teams to support data production and evolution of our custom BI SaaS Solution (Compas). If you have superior interpersonal skills, excellent command of the English language (oral and written) and demonstrated experience with Microsoft SQL Server Platform, you just might be the person we’re looking for
- Review detailed requirements to develop Data Integration packages using SSIS for Orbit’s COMPAS solution.
- Design and document data models and tables.
- Implement and optimize components for superior Data Integration results.
- Investigate source data and ETL packages to determine root cause of customer reported data integration incidents, and suggest solutions
- Schedule and monitor the maintenance and backups of all data integration systems
- System / application performance monitoring, tuning and benchmarking for optimal state
- Troubleshooting of database platform, SQL, SSIS/SSRS and related application issues.
- Deployment and/or rollback execution to support releases.
- Tune SQL Queries and overall database performance
- Maintain code in a version control system supporting multiple branches / deployment paths
- 4+ years’ experience supporting Microsoft SQL Server databases/applications in an enterprise environment specific to ETL Development and integration
- 4+ years of hands-on programming experience with SSIS
- Solid command of Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and SQL 2014
- Ability to provide technological solutions to business challenges and opportunities.
- Exhibit strong critical thinking, analysis, troubleshooting and judgment skills.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple complex projects/tasks effectively
- Thorough understanding of software development environments and methodologies and the relationship of the database integration specialist’s role within those teams.
- Must work effectively and produce quality results, working independently and without supervision.
Additional Info: Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology
- Masters in Data preferred
- ETL BI Certifications